Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh my god

Well I just got a panda foot in the mouth...

chew on this: http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20080501a3.html


I can't believe it. The one time I joke about a panda dying...


-----------------------------------------------------------


[RIP LING LING the PANDA]


-----------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Ling Ling the Panda,

I'm sorry. I wasn't really mad at you for being sick that one time. I was just disappointed. That's all. I'm sure you're a great Panda. Honest. So... come back, okay?

X.



3 comments:

cristina said...

R.I.P. lingling

Owen said...

Everybody knows Ling Ling was kinda a prick. I know it's not nice to speak ill of the dead, but we were all thinking it.

Caitlin said...

phew that makes me feel better. i wasnt the only one....